Today was my turn to help in London's class... The teacher had me help the children finger paint a turkey... Phew, something that I am able to do! I have so much fun watching and interacting with each of her classmates. It is so fun to see the different personalities they have. And boy do they have personalities. I'm just realizing how grateful I am that we had London a girl first. Those boys are rambunctious! Along with helping in her class, one day a month I teach the Art class. WOW, was that more than I thought I had signed up for! I've done it twice now and am getting a lot more comfortable with the job. I'm just glad its only kindergarten art...
Thank you Brandon for giving me the opportunity to spend more time with London!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for being the best wife, mother and best friend I could have ever imaged. I love you!
ReplyDelete