Monday, November 16, 2009

Dorothy from Kansas


Last night London and I started reading L. Frank Baum's, The Wizard of Oz. We are reading 2 chapters a night. There are very few pictures and she will just sit there and listen. I know she is listening because she is asking a lot of questions... After we read, we turned the TV on and the movie was on TBS, so we watched it until she feel asleep... What a great movie! I can't believe it was made in 1939. The book is very special to us because it is an antique book that I gave my Grandma Dorothy when I was pregnant with London and then last year she gave it back to me. Now that Grandma has passed, it is a very special way to remember her.

Grandma we LOVE you and will never forget you!

No comments:

Post a Comment