Thanksgiving is over and now it is time to get out the Christmas decorations. Today, I set up our village of 25 houses with a city street and lake. There is even a farm for Grandma Hotlsclaw. I definitely think that our family is going to heaven, we have 3 churches in our village! It is a very time consuming task, but I really enjoy it. Each Christmas, since 2005 we have set a tradition of buying a new house for the village. Last year, Mom Pettit passed her village on to me. Its a lot of fun for London to put out all of the people in the town. We love looking at it all Christmas season.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Christmas Village
Thanksgiving is over and now it is time to get out the Christmas decorations. Today, I set up our village of 25 houses with a city street and lake. There is even a farm for Grandma Hotlsclaw. I definitely think that our family is going to heaven, we have 3 churches in our village! It is a very time consuming task, but I really enjoy it. Each Christmas, since 2005 we have set a tradition of buying a new house for the village. Last year, Mom Pettit passed her village on to me. Its a lot of fun for London to put out all of the people in the town. We love looking at it all Christmas season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment