Monday, November 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!


We love you so much! We are so lucky to have a Husband and Dad like you! You are so caring and sweet. You will literally do anything for anyone and not even think twice about it. You make life fun! I can't wait to spend 31 more birthdays with you. Just think how old you will be then! We will be talking about how you have no more brown hair left instead of talking about the 2 gray hairs you have now : )

We hope you have a special day!

xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Family I love you guys so much! Thank you for being the best part of my life, you make every day better than the last!!! even though I'm old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brandon, I hope you have a great one. Two gray hairs huh, thats more than I have, boy your getting old!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!!! I hope the birthday fairy brings you everything you want, although I can't think of what else you could possibly want with such a beautiful wife and daughter! ;)

    Hope your birthday rocks!

    ReplyDelete