Tuesday, August 24, 2010

London's First Day in 1st Grade

London started 1st grade on Monday. She was very excited! I was very nervous! I worried about how she would do at school for an entire day. I worried about how she would carry her lunch tray all by herself. I just worried and worried. I told Brandon that I was going to go watch her through the window, just to see what she was doing! But he said the school would probably frown on that : )

I picked her up at the end of the day. She said she had a great day. She told me all about how she got her school lunch and that she choose a PB and J. She was so proud of herself! I was really proud of her too. I told her that I got to her school a little early to pick her up so that I could watch what she was doing for a few minutes. She told me that next time I had to wait outside to pick her up. I guess I embarrassed her!

London got a great teacher this year and we are very excited for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment