Yesterday, Sunday April 25th, we found out that I am pregnant! Woohoo! We will be adding a new addition to our family sometime in December or January. London is very excited. She wants a baby bother or twins. (YIKES) Its only been a day that we have known and she is already talking to my tummy and tickling the baby : )
We just started trying at the beginning of April, so we are very lucky to have been so successful. We have a lot of work ahead of us to make room for the baby. But we can't wait!! ESPECIALLY LONDON.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations!! This is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteOh Ash, I'm so excited for you I can't even stand it!!! congratulations beautiful friend!
ReplyDeleteAsh!! I'm so excited too! I just wanted to thank you for being such a great cousin! I love you so much (:
ReplyDeleteLove, Lexie