Thursday, December 3, 2009

London's Health

Yesterday, I took London to the doctor because she has been sick for a little more than a week with a bad cough. I thought that maybe she had a cold that had turned into a sinus infection. The doctor listened to London's lungs and said that they sound really rattly. She tested her for asthma and it turns out London only uses 33% of her lungs. We were given an inhaler that London has to use twice a day and she also recommended her to take a claritin everyday. She said asthma and allergies go hand in hand. What a perfect combination...A house full of animals and a child with asthma and allergies. The doctor said that we don't have to get rid of them animals but to just to keep London from having them around her face.

I guess I will be vacuuming every hour on the hour : ) So if you ever just sit and wonder... what's Ashley up to these days... You will have your answer. She is vacuuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment